Financial issues (fears, worries, and concerns) stress so many people out. Financial stress can lead to physical health problems.
Are you one of those people?
I know that I have stressed about financial things in my life. When I got out of medical school my student loans totaled $63,000. I remember looking at this number and thinking how in the world I was going to pay it back! I felt scared and overwhelmed about it.
Recently, I have worked with multiple people in the clinic in a coaching capacity with regards to money/debt and feeling stressed, disempowered and overwhelmed about finances.
Together, we created structures for setting up a budget (which many never have done), reducing expenses, setting up monthly repayment plans for debt, and saving so that financial freedom not only becomes possible but inevitable.
This has resulted in people having so much power in their lives, peace of mind and being able to have a totally different financial future. They created a future that is open with incredible possibility.
I provided the coaching, but they did all the great work of radically changing their future.
- How are your finances?
- Are you constantly worrying about your finances because you have never put a good structure in place?
- Is this causing you stress and leading to health issues?
Have you ever had a coach to keep you accountable and make sure that you have the financial future you want?
Personally, I have found no better system to use for financial freedom like Total Money Makeover from Dave Ramsey.
I used Dave Ramsey’s information to create a plan to pay $6000 dollars every year until I had my student loans paid off (10 years). Here is the beauty of it. I was SO committed to paying off this money and the universe knew it that it conspired in my favor. Money came in from very unexpected places or I worked hard on projects outside of the clinic and made more than I had anticipated. This happened because I was so committed to paying off this debt and being financially free.
Before you knew it, I had paid off the $63,000 dollars in 3.5 years!
What happened was that my determination subconsciously was so much greater than my fear and being overwhelmed that the universe created opportunities for me to pay this off further. Our inner world reflects itself into our outer world.
- Do have a plan for retirement, short term savings, longs terms savings and emergencies?
- Have you put a structure in place for your finances?
When I was 12 years old, I started working for the first time and I got a paper route. A paper route in the Michigan winter is no joke. My parents MADE me save 80% of the money that I made. 10% I gave to the church and 10% I was able to spend. I was not happy about this as a kid, but I was able to save $5,000 dollars before I was 17 years old. Thanks mom and dad for teaching me to work hard and ingraining in me how important saving money is!
- Do you have a budget?
- Do you feel empowered when it comes to money?
- Do you have beliefs around money that don’t serve you?
- What are the true feelings and beliefs you have about “rich” people or people who see to have lots of money?
What we subconsciously believe and how we feel about money and wealth determines our financial situation. I didn’t grow up with much money, never ate out at restaurants and never has the nicest things. I carried a “poor” mentality over into my adult life and really struggled to make money for a while until I shifted my internal subconscious beliefs about money.
I would love to partner together with you if you want to create a totally different financial future for yourself.
Here are some steps to take:
- Buy Total Money Makeover and start reading it.
- Set up an in person or phone consult to do coaching around what financial issues you may have. Call 407-255-0314.
- Take a deeper look at your own limiting beliefs around money.
- Create a budget and plan to help achieve your goals.
- Take action today towards Dave Ramsey’s baby step #1 – set up a $1,000 emergency fund.
Doing this will help you feel empowered, relieved, and at peace about your future. Healing can take many forms, especially when it comes to financial health.
P.S. – If you are feeling anxious or losing sleep due to financial reasons, CBD can really help in the meantime to help with anxiety. Click here to order.